At OneChocolate, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to OneChocolate, 10 Frith Street, London, W1D 3JF.
Use of ‘cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences.
For how we use your information that is collected using cookies and similar technologies please see our “Cookies” policy here.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR WEBSITE?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information.
We may gather the following information about you:
• If you contact us, a record or copy of that correspondence;
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email newsletters (including your name and email address);
• We do not seek any sensitive or confidential personal data through the Website, and we suggest that you do not provide any such information through the Website. If you provide such information through the Website, for example in a CV when uploading a job application, then we will consider that you have provided your consent to our using that information as here described or as described when you disclose the information.
HOW DO WE USE IT?
We will use this information in the following ways:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns, newsletters and promotions of our services. You may unsubscribe at any time, if you do not wish to receive this information, please update your preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
• process and consider a job application;
• to respond to specific queries, you may raise regarding OneChocolate and its operating companies;
• enforcing our rights under any agreement we may have with you.
Who has access to any information you provide?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf
We may pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing marketing services to you on our behalf. However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured we will not without your consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Accessing your personal information
You may ask to see what information we hold about you and to receive an explanation about how we process your data by emailing email@example.com.
Correcting your personal information
If we hold personal information about you that is incorrect, you have the right to tell us that it is incorrect and ask us to amend it. We will do this consistent with applicable law. If you would like to correct your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Removing your personal information
You may ask us to remove or delete your personal information from our database. If you do not want to receive promotional emails or you wish to have your personal information removed from our database, please send an email to email@example.com.
You may ask us to port your personal information from our database, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we retain your personal information
We retain personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
This policy was last updated in May 2018.